Zoom – is a video communication platform that we use if unable to meet in person. If you have a scheduled meeting with me soon, and have questions with attending a Zoom meeting and need instructions on how to use this feature, please reach out and I’ll help you.
AVII – is a client management system that we use to manage each client’s account. This enables us to efficiently keep track of your account, maintain confidentiality, provide you with access to documents, notes, and more. AVII will replace our use of Dropbox.
Slack – is a communication app that allows us to have instant chat ability with you for questions that arise between meetings and weekly mastermind calls. Slack operates similar to messenger including uploading documents.
Client Portal – our Dropbox portal is the most secure way to upload/download all your documents. Every client already has a portal. If you are not familiar with your Dropbox portal and need to get documents to us, please email to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you with a free tutorial on how to efficiently and successfully use this feature. Features of the Dropbox Portal include:
- 24×7 access to view or download your files from any modern Web browser on a desktop – no plug-ins required!
- A client-facing mobile app for iPhone®, iPad® and Android devices.
- A simple drag and drop interface for uploading files on a desktop computer.
- The ability to take photos with your smartphone or tablet and upload them to your portal.
- Secure, end-to-end encryption of all files transmitted and stored
We thank you in advance for your patience as we move forward with these processes.