Business Growth Plan
We Help You Develop Long-Term Growth Plan & Profit Strategies For Your Business
Strategically Grow & Scale from 7 to 8 figures
Our firm has a much different approach and philosophy in working with business owners from the traditional accounting (advisory/consulting) firms.
Our business assessment helps to provide insight into the company’s goals, to expand and grow in a smart and strategic way. It’s a way to identify opportunities to grow the business. Performing a SWOT within the assessment allows for understanding the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
The output of the assessment helps to identify the critical areas of the strategic plan. Consider it like an MRI for the business. The assessment assists in comparing the business to the businesses who are competitors.
About the Instructor
Donna Febus is a entrepreneur and the Founder of Integrity Business Advisors, a Profitability and Growth Advisory firm servicing Construction, and Small Service Based Business Clients across the United States, and Canada. Donna’s career encompasses 30 years in the accounting industry. She’s experienced in traditional accounting, managing daily operations, building cohesive healthy working environments, implementing structured processes to support the foundations of growing businesses, corporate controllership, and advisory.
After implementing her own unique approach to increasing profitability for small businesses, her first year in business, she increased her own net profits by 647%! She’s convinced that her process works and can be applied to every small and medium sized business. The experience ignited a new passion to serve her clients at a higher level through coaching and advisory.
Now, she is a Profitability Advisor and Business Coach to her hand-picked clients, providing them with the C.C.P.O. method to take their business to the next level, leads others out of cayuse to become highly functioning business owners who Effortlessly Achieve Full Clarity & Confidence in Maximizing Profits.
11 modules plus 4 bonuses – Business Master course
- 1 module on performing a Business assessment
- 6 modules on planning & Implementation –
- 3- year outlook of what you consider success at the end of 3 years.
- 3 year goal statement
- 12-month roadmap
- Owner’s blueprint – identifying milestones, objectives of owner
- Business’s blueprint – identifying milestones, objectives of business
- Developing the action plan geared toward reaching milestones and objectives
- Formalizing the action plan
- 2 modules on understanding how to read a profit and loss statement and balance sheet
- Understand how to read your Profit and loss statement
- Understand how to read your Balance sheet
- 1 module on cashflow, budgeting, 5 pillars of financial health
- Daily Cashflow Forecasting
- Cashflow Forecasting (Advanced)
- Markup & Margin
- How to prepare a budget
- Budget to Actual Comparison
- Using the budget to build next year’s budget
- 1 module on mitigating risk
- Creating a culture of honesty
- Eliminating opportunities for fraud
- Importance of being involved and asking questions
- 4 bonus modules
- Bonus – Belief Shifting
- Managing Cash Flow
- 4 Ways To Grow your Business
- Essential Expert Interviews
- Mindset Mastery With Ken Hatcher
- Mike Temple – Culture
- Ann Holm – Temperament and Developing Staff
Our Value Proposition
Asking those tough questions that are imperative to know the answers to in order to develop a plan to take your business to the next level.
If you do not have a structured plan you can’t know where you are trying to get to because you don’t know where your at. If you don’t know where your at, you do not know where to start and how to bridge the gap between where you are today vs. where you want to be.
Failing to plan is planning to fail.
- A business assessment summarizes your immediate thoughts towards the present and future of your business and personal wants.
- Planning is an essential part of running a successful multi-million dollar company. Knowing your plan, means you can identify milestones and objectives you can achieve that will get you to the goal.
- Learn how to set a proper 3 year goal.
- Learn how to develop a 12-month plan
- Learn how to create action steps to support reaching identified milestones and objectives.
- Learn how to (and have the ability to) define a timeline, create detailed deliverables, delegate, and hold staff accountable.
- Financial statement reports are snap shots in time which guide you to make timely educated, and important decisions that support your business. Without current financial information obtained from your financial reports, you lack the ability to make intelligent decisions which can be costly. Knowing where your business is financially takes the guess work out of the equation.
- Learn the basic comprehension of financial statements and how you use them to your advantage.
- Using cash forecasting is a great tool, helpful at any time, to know your cash needs in a given period of time.”
- Avoid over drafting your bank account,
Be informed daily or monthly of how much cash is coming in and how much is flowing out enables you to plan for upcoming expenses and payments such as the rent, loans, payroll, etc.
- Avoid over drafting your bank account,
- Budgeting is a proactive approach to managing cash.
- Getting in front of potential cash shortages allows you to plan ahead of time.
- Using a budget can guide you on hitting gross profit and net profit goals. Making adjustments and planning for new or lost revenues, price increases, hiring more staff, reducing COGS/COS and expenses to achieve the desired net profit.
- Accurately calculate markup and margin. #1 error contractors make in their business is incorrectly calculating pricing on goods and services.
- Proactively address changes needed such as an increase in expected revenues, over-spending, identify gross profit margin increase or decreases, identify net income or loss, etc. By knowing in real time what your cash position is and how the business is performing, you can proactively take steps to stay on track & dig deep into the details to correct inefficiencies and finish the year strong.
- (This is in comparison to finding out at the end of the year that your pricing structure was calculated wrong, sales were down, expenses were up, cost of materials went up, ending up with a net loss).
- The 5 Pillars of Financial Health guides you to an in-depth understanding of how healthy the business is financially.
- Understand the efficiency of how your business is functioning and how it relates to your profitability.
- The 5 pillars guide you to make decisions to maximize your profitability.
- Mitigating risk is an absolute. In the many forms of fraud that exist, examine ways to create a culture of honesty and how you can eliminate risk. Knowing the areas in your business where you are vulnerable enables you to implement structures and procedures which will reduce your exposure. Understand how internal controls like segregation of duties can protect you from fraud such as embezzlement and theft of small and attractive assets (and other forms of fraud).
- Understand the importance of hiring honest people, and creating a positive work environment. Hiring the right people and providing a positive work environment support your organizational culture and reduces risk of fraud.
- Systems and processes that support internal controls create efficiencies and checkpoints to keep people honest and accountable.
- Learning what you don’t know increases the success of your business and will help you to create more efficiencies to maximize profitability. Spot problem areas before they get to out of control.
Bonus – Learn how your mindset affects your performance and ways to improve it. Using a morning formula to start your day off right is key in your daily attitude and performance. Watch your positive can do attitude soar to new levels when you have a written measurable action plan to direct your steps, check them off as you complete them and experience the results of your hard work.
Bonus – Managing Cash Flow is achieved in many ways. No business ever shrank its way to greatness
- Learn why cutting costs may not be the best way to increase positive cash flow.
- Learn methods to improve cash flow – cutting costs and their affect on the business.
- Learn how to accelerate cash coming in (cash-inflows)
- Learn methods on deferring cash outflows.
- Learn how to even out the cash flow to the peaks and valleys.
Bonus – The 4 Ways To Grow Your Business.
- Learn the 4 ways to grow your business.
- Learn how to increase the number of customers you want to have and the type of customers you want.
- Learn how to increase the number of times a customer returns.
- Learn how to increase the average value of each sale.
- Learn how to increase the effectiveness of each process within the business.
Bonus – Essential Expert Interviews
Bonus training from industry experts focused to bring perspective on your company culture communication styles with staff and development, and how to work through fears and obstacles holding you back from taking the next step forward in your business.
Proven framework & strategy
The framework supports structured business operations and enhances systems and processes, to make
a significant difference to profitability and ease of operations. Relieves cayuse and gives you back the
feeling of being in control of your circumstances.
Our Clarity, Confidence, Operations, and Profitability Program (C.C.P.O.) is professionally recorded, easy to follow, is structured and detailed in its presentation of materials. Within the program, easy to use worksheets, PDFs and Power Point Presentations; applicable to any industry, are offered to support clients as they journey through the C.C.P.O. Program.
You will have complete Clarity, and Confidence, in where you are currently and how you are going to get to where you want to be in your business when you follow the program. Our Programs are like having a non-equity financial partner helping you run the financial side of your business.
By doing a business assessment, you get your thoughts, and imagination going. This a high level summary of what you would like to achieve. These stepping stones guide you as you dive deeper into your strategy plans.
As you begin the planning modules, you will see how the questions in the assessment relate to your strategy plan keeping you in alignment, allowing you to go deeper to pull out the details of where you are, where you want to be and how your going to get there.
You will have clarity on what you really want for your business’s future and the steps your going to take to get it.
Clarity on the steps you need to take to move into that CEO role as opposed to the job you’ve created for yourself.
You will have confidence that those goals are achievable.
Being financially stable will enable you to care for your family, you’ll sleep at night not worrying about how your going to pay your employees or the mortgage.
You can support your local community and charities that you have a passion towards.
You will be able to provide employment and good benefits to others.
No more missing out on kids’ soccer, football, baseball, recitals etc. More present in the life of your family filling you full of joy and excitement to enjoy the more important things this life has to offer.
Financially secure knowing you can create/maintain a successful company you can fund your retirement on or sell, or leave behind a legacy for your children when your gone.
Crystal clear clarity and confidence in knowing exactly what you need to do next to hit your goals in life and business.
The framework supports structured business operations and enhances systems and processes, to make a significant difference to profitability and ease of operations. Relieves cayuse and gives you back the feeling of being in control of your circumstances.
Facilitates/supports transitioning from working in your business to on your business.
The foundation and framework steps to position you to rapidly scale your impact while minimizing input into your business
Collect Tips, Tricks and master Accountability to hit your goals. (accountability group/1:1)
Bust through your business challenges, roadblocks, and the struggles holding you back from taking your business to the next level.
Eradicate your entrepreneurial poverty
No longer operate in disorganization and feelings of cayuse.
Kill the financial pain points
Following this program will give you crystal clear clarity on what you want/need to change to take your business to the next level.
12 Month Program – Weekly group Q & A Masterclass Sessions focusing on pushing past the daily obstacles in your business. This is the opportunity to being forward real time obstacles to push past them, get resolution and discuss your ongoing plan. Create, & build friendships, and learn from peers in the industry. Email and IM support giving you access to an advisor at all times.
1:1 Advisory – Monthly advisory sessions intimately focused on your business & personal successes and the appropriate next steps to work on, to move forward.
1:1 advisory offers an additional financial piece to support your journey. As part of monthly 1:1 sessions, we also focus on your finances; such as budget projections, profit margins, forecasting and more. Your personal, business and financial goals are wrapped up into one complete package to support you.
Additionally, you enjoy access to the 12 Month Program materials and weekly masterclass sessions. Email and IM support giving you access to an advisor at all times.
Non-Negotiable Requirements of our Programs:
Success using our unique process is 100% dependent on what you put into it.
You are the responsible party for achieving success, not us.
If you are expecting someone to do the work for you, this program is not for you.
Our programs are an investment in you and your business. Not just a monetary investment, but an investment in time.
You much be teachable and ok with being held accountable for meeting your milestones and objectives.
This program isn’t for the faint at heart. It is an absolute must to implement what you create and learn.
Anyone can create a plan. It takes focus, tenacity, dedication, and hard work to make the desired changes needed to take your business to the next level.
Price and Terms
Non-Negotiable Requirements of our Programs:
Success using our unique process is 100% dependent on what you put into it. You are the responsible party for achieving success, not us.
If you are expecting someone to do the work for you, this program is not for you. Our programs are an investment in you and your business. Not just a monetary investment, but an investment in time.
You much be teachable and ok with being held accountable for meeting your milestones and objectives. This program isn’t for the faint at heart. It is an absolute must to implement what you create and learn. Anyone can create a plan. It takes focus, tenacity, dedication, and hard work to make the desired changes needed to take your business to the next level.
Value Price = DIY $2500 flat rate
Value Price = 90-day group – $7500 flat rate
Value Price = 1:1 – $10,000 monthly
DIY beta offer $999
The retail price on the DIY is only $2500 but we are so insanely excited about this new launch, we have cut our price by 60%. That’s a savings of $1501!
90-day beta offer $3500
The retail price on the 90-day group program is only $7500 but we are so insanely excited about this new launch, we have cut our price by 50%. That’s a savings of $3500!
Our unique C.C.P.O. method is: starting with the end in mind by reverse engineering your plan. Understanding where you want to be, enables you to bridge the gap between the two points; where you are now and where you want to be. Reverse engineering allows for easily developing objectives, milestones, and actionable steps necessary to make a significant difference to your income, ease of operations and often increase the value of the business.