Learn more about our accounting management & bookkeeping processes services for business owners across the U.S.
We have over 30 years in the accounting industry
We Make It Easy to Keep Your Finances In Order
It takes a lot of hard work to run a successful business; when your daily operations aren’t demanding your full attention, maintaining relationships with employees and clients keeps you busy. You also carry the responsibility for the accuracy of your financial statements.
- Are your books in balance?
- Are your accounts reconciled?
- Are your books current and complete?
- Do you have adequate internal controls in place to protect your business from theft?
- Payroll taxes paid timely and accurately?
If your business is exposed in any of these areas, step into your power and book an appointment with Integrity today! It is our goal to serve you by taking responsibility for the tasks and processes you may not be familiar with. Focus on working on your business and let us work in your business. Let Integrity Business Advisors help. We offer accounting services, bookkeeping processes, monthly financial reporting, CFO Services, budgeting and forecasting and cash management for business owners.
Expert service tailored for small businesses like yours
Make Integrity Business Advisors your trusted business accountant. With a complete range of accounting services, we can:
- Manage your AR and AP balances to keep you informed of where your
- Manage your business’s financial records and reporting
- Manage your general ledger
Integrity is uniquely suited to help all entity structures including privately owned sole-proprietorships, limited liability, S Corp, C Corp, and Corporate entities. Our 25+ years of experience, and education background provides us with the knowledge required to take special care of your business’s needs accurately, and efficiently while giving you peace of mind. Book an appointment today to take the first step in achieving better results for your business.
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $175,000 to $480,000 per year plus vacations, bonuses and other fringe benefits.
A CFO oversees financial matters for the company. Our chief financial officer services include activities such as cash flow management, meeting with necessary personnel to discuss and implement policies, department supervision, implement business processes, record control, budgeting and expense control, evaluate successes and failures of the business, company performance, work with your team to identify problems and develop workable solutions, and more.
Our Virtual CFO services provide you with the experienced strategic support you need, at an affordable fixed cost. Our average Virtual CFO package costs $3500 – $7500 per month (less than $100,000 per year).
Integrity Makes It Easy To Keep Your Finances In Order
Our Virtual Controller services are specifically designed to suit the exact needs of growing businesses who may or may not need a full-time controller on staff. Integrity’s controllers are responsible for overseeing all client accounts, providing timely insights, financial advice, and performing proactive account management, a standard of our superior customer service.
Integrity’s Controllers possess the needed and extensive experience in financial management and controller services. They oversee work completed by bookkeepers, close client books on a monthly or quarterly basis and provide consultations on a wide variety of client matters.
Some specific tasks our Controllers handle for clients:
- Management of accounting and bookkeeping processes
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cash flow management and projections
- Accounting documentation, including processes, procedures, and operations manuals
- Job costing and inventory tracking
- Key metrics benchmarking
- Third-party accounting software selection and implementation
- Reporting and oversight of month-end closings
- Audit preparation and advisory service
- Management of accounting and bookkeeping processes
- Internal controls & segregation of duties
Client-specific needs may include tasks such as:
- Capital Assets
- Prepaid Expenses
- Accrued Expenses
- Accrued Payroll
- Deferred Revenue
- Work In Process (WIP)
- Compensation Programs (salary and incentive)
- Cash Management
- Accounting System Establishing and Maintaining
- Internal Controls Establishing and Managing
- Assistance with Forecasting
- Customer Analysis Reports
- Major Expense Analysis
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Management
- Manager Training for Understanding and Interpreting Financial Reports
- Assistance with Product Pricing Decisions
- Profitability Analysis for Products and Divisions
- Capital Budget Monitoring
- Special Report Preparation for Investors
- Accounting Rules and Regulations Compliance
- Trend Tracking & Profitability Analysis
- Financial Trend Analysis
Our Virtual Controller services provide you with the experienced support you need, at an affordable fixed cost.
Outsourcing Controller services fees typically start at $2,500-$4,500 per month. The oversight provided and the improved reporting package delivered will be well worth the price. Fees are dependent on the needs and size of your business.
Choose an Advisor
Trust Us For Honest, Dedicated Accounting & Bookkeeping Services In Zillah, Yakima County & Across The U.S.
Integrity Accounting & Tax, LLC is a trusted accounting firm focusing on business consulting, accounting services. Local business owners in Zillah WA, surrounding areas, and across the U.S. know they can count on us for expert financial guidance-you can, too. Call us today to set up an appointment with a qualified accountant.